Upcoming Show Status
Thank you for your patience as we reschedule concerts. All ticket holders are encouraged to hang on to their tickets for concerts as they get rescheduled. Please see the below refund policy. If you are looking for a Summerfest 2020 BMO Harris Pavilion show please visit the Summerfest Show Status page.
Status as of 6/01/2020
|Concert||Original Date||Status||New Date|
|AJR: The Neotheater World Tour - Part 2||May 30, 2020||Canceled||-|
|PRIMUS with special guests Wolfmother and Battles||July 7, 2020||Postponed||Coming Soon|
|David Gray - White Ladder: 20th Anniversary Tour||July 20, 2020||Postponed||Coming Soon|
|Niall Horan||August 1, 2020||Canceled||-|
Postponed - Artist has announced that their tour is postponed and venue is waiting for them to give a new date.
Pending - Venue is waiting for the artist to tell us when their performance will be in the future.
Canceled - This performance is no longer. Please see the below refund policy.
Rescheduled - Artist has rescheduled their show and tickets are on sale for the new show date. Ticketholders are encouraged to hang on to their tickets. If not possible, please see refund policy below.
For each canceled, postponed and rescheduled show, Ticketmaster will contact each ticket purchaser to advise them on how to secure a refund. Be sure to follow the @BMOHarrisPavilion social channels for the most up-to-date information.
Show is rescheduled with a new date
Refunds will be available from the original point of purchase for 30 days from the announcement of the rescheduled date. Ticket purchasers will receive a Ticketmaster email advising them that refunds will be available for a 30-day window, with instructions on how to secure their refund. You can also check your order status in your Ticketmaster account.
- Q: What if I get a response from Ticketmaster saying that the event organizer is not allowing refunds at this time or the refund button is not appearing in my account?
- A: We suggest that you please allow some extra time as Ticketmaster’s systems are updating. Continue to check your order status in your Ticketmaster Account for the ‘refund’ link to appear.
- Q: I purchased my tickets at the Box Office.
- A: Due to Governor Evers’ Safer At Home order, the Box Office is closed until further notice. Fans who purchased tickets from the Box Office will have 30 days to request refunds from the date it reopens.
- Q: I bought my ticket on a third-party resale platform
- A: Customers who purchased tickets through another resale platform or distribution partner (Vivid Seats, StubHub, etc.), the customer will need to seek a refund from such resale platform or distribution partner.
- Q: My show has been rescheduled do I keep physical ticket/PDF until 2021 or will I get a new ticket for the new date
- A: No. Hang on to the original 2020 dated ticket. It will be valid for the rescheduled tour date. If your ticket has delivery delay in place (sent 72 hours before the event) you will receive your tickets 72 hours before the new date.
Show is canceled
All tickets for canceled shows purchased on Ticketmaster.com and at the Box Office are automatically refunded to the original method of payment (with the exception of cash sales). The cost of expedited shipping and merchandise will not be refunded. If you purchased tickets at the Box office with cash you will need to return to the box office with the tickets once it is allowed to reopen for your refund.
Please note - The Box Office is closed until further notice. Be sure to follow the @BMOHarrisPavilion social channels for the most up-to-date information when it is allowed to reopen.