BMO Harris Pavilion ReadyCARD FAQs
Why did you decide to go card only?
There were several factors that went into the decision to transition to card payment only transactions.
- Eliminating the need to make change allows for quicker transaction times and lower wait times, making the fan experience even better.
- The card only model allows the BMO Harris Pavilion to operate more efficiently and effectively, allowing more time for our employees to focus on the guest for better customer service.
- Exclusive card experience models have proven to be a safer model to implement across the retail and hospitality industries for guests and employees.
Is the entire venue card only?
Yes, the entire BMO Harris Pavilion including all merchandise, food concession stands and bars inside the gates will be card only. The only exceptions will be third party vendors selling parking outside the gates.
Will people still be able to purchase tickets at the box office in cash?
The box office will accept card only payments but cash-to-card kiosks are available at the box office.
If I come to the BMO Harris Pavilion with only cash can I still make purchases?
Yes, cash-to-card kiosks will be available around the BMO Harris Pavilion for those who prefer not to use their own cards or who prefer to carry cash. Guests will be able to feed the cash into the machine and obtain a pre-paid debit card with the same amount with no transaction fee. These cards can be utilized as any other pre-paid debit card or credit card within the venue as well as outside the venue that accepts Mastercard Debit.
- What does this kiosk do? The ReadySTATION® kiosk converts cash to a prepaid debit card that can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted (inside and outside the BMO Harris Pavilion).
- Why do I need a card? BMO Harris Pavilion accepts card payment only. The ReadyCARD issued from the kiosk should be used instead of cash.
- Is there a fee to load cash onto a card? No, there are no fees to load a card. For example, if you insert $20 cash into the kiosk, your ReadyCARD will have $20 available for use.
- Can I use cash anywhere in the BMO Harris Pavilion? All mobile vendors, concession stands, bars, and retail locations require the use of card payment only.
Loading the card
- How much cash can I load on a card? You must load at least $10 but may not load more than $500 onto the card.
- What size bills can I load? Kiosk accepts $1, $5, $10, $20, and $100 bills. The first bill loaded must be at least $5.
- Is the card reloadable? ReadyCARDs are anonymous prepaid cards that can be spent anywhere in the world. Like other anonymous prepaid cards, they are regulated by federal anti-money laundering laws and cannot be reloaded.
- Do I need to give any personal information? You will have the option of adding a ZIP code to your card that may be required at some outside retailers for fraud prevention.
Using the card
- Where can I use the card? ReadyCARDs can be used anywhere in the venue and anywhere Mastercard Debit is accepted outside the BMO Harris Pavilion.
- Can I use multiple payment methods? After using the complete balance on your ReadyCARD, you will be prompted to pay the remaining balance of your bill with another card.
- How do I check my balance? You can check your balance at any kiosk or by calling ReadyCARD customer service (1-866-345-2315).
- Can I tip with the card? Yes, digital tipping is enabled on the ReadyCARD.
- When do refunds get back to my card? Refunds will be available on your card approximately 3 business days after the refund has been processed.
- Are there fees on the card after loading? There are no fees to use the card, no fees to check your balance and no fees to contact customer service. However, regulations require the card to assess a dormancy fee. Therefore, if after 3 consecutive months of inactivity on the ReadyCARD, a monthly dormancy fee of $2.95 will be initiated.
Can you get refunds on the cards if you don’t use all the money?
There is no reason to receive a refund because the card can be used anywhere that accepts Mastercard Debit. You can spend any remaining money directly from the card.
What if there is a dispute on the amount?
- What do I do if a card does not come out? You have not lost your money. Milwaukee World Festival will have staff available to help as needed and they will assist you further.
- What if I lose my card? Take your kiosk receipt to Milwaukee World Festival who will have staff available to help as needed and they will assist you further. If you know your card number, you may call ReadyCARD customer service at 1-866-345-2315 for assistance.
- Who do I talk to for help? If you have any issues with your card, contact ReadyCARD customer service at 1-866-345-2315 for assistance.
Are other digital forms of payment available? i.e. Apple pay?
Digital, contactless payment is not accepted at any of the concession stands/bars at this time. Card payment only transactions.